Skip to Main Content

Firearm Reclamation Request Form


patch no background.png


Note: If you are a felon, a firearm cannot be returned to you.  If you still want to reclaim a firearm and have it transferred to a new owner, a court order signed by a Cleburne County Circuit Judge showing who the firearm(s) will be released to must be obtained and provided before the firearm will be released. 

**The court order does NOT need to be completed/received by the Sheriff's Office before the closing date for this form.  

Crime Tip Hotline
Submit Via Email